Saturday, January 24, 2009

Okay so the Eagles didn't win!!

But they looked like they were going to for a minute there, and at Least Coach Reid and Donavan McNabb will be returning next year and Thank God for that, because I think people just want change for the sake of change sometimes, and my feeling is that to get rid of those two would be disasterous for the philadelphia Eagles organization. Well, it was amazing the Philadelphia Eagles got that far into the playoffs considering. I am a Philly Fan either way, and used to having my heart broken, and Thank God for the Phillies!! But I am not one of those douchebag fans that call for the heads of Coach Reid and Mcnabb when they hit a rough patch during the season. That is just ridiculous! those rabid fans and the way they conducted themselves is really disheartening, I get sick and tired of defending the behavior of fans in that town! So, Go Steelers! My other Pennslyvannia Football Team. I am in Norther California this week performing at PepperbelliesComedy & Variety Arts theatre and gearing up for to the last football game of the season on Feb 1 st, On a lighter note, My Alive & Kickin DVD's are finished complete with a bonus CD and lots of cool special features and it will be shipping out this week for all those that pre ordered !! Thank you so much and I promise you won't be disappointed. I am really proud of this DVD it took me 18 months to finish it, because I wanted to create something special for my fans. Plus, we will be shoppingt it around to Showtime & Comedy Central and working on a North American distribution deal. So , you will be able to pick it up in stores as well as Digital Downloads off of itunes. The real work on this project is just getting under way Thanks again for your continued support

Jimmy Shubert

No comments:

Post a Comment